Take em' OUT!!!!
After 3 biopsy's, it was determined this lemon size "thing" in my neck needed to come out ! So yesterday, Dr. Davis did just that. He told Brad that he felt sure that it was benign but we will get test results to prove it. Brad was his usual awesome caregiver to me. Even the nurses commented on how attentive he is and knows what I need before I even ask.
Brad took a picture of the support hose I had to wear for surgery, he thought they were sexy! I saw that he put them in my purse to bring home so maybe I will wear them around the house !!!
And the best part of being sick, Mom comes to take care of you!!! She spent the whole day with me and fixed meals, fixed the covers, brought the cold rag, fixed the diet coke, emailed out progress reports, answered the phone and handled the dogs!

2 comments:
I'll be thinking of you . I hope you are on the mend quickly!
Laura
I just hate that you are in pain...hang in there! Lifting up a prayer right now. k
Post a Comment