Saturday, May 30, 2009

Celebrating Early

Tonight Brad and I finally got a chance to use some of the gift cards to our favorite restaurant, Sole Mio! This was one of the first places we went before we were married and we go there every year for our anniversary. He made reservations for us to have dinner at 6:30 and it was perfect as always. I branched out tonight and had Châteaubriand with Bearnaise sauce, roasted new potatoes and steamed broccoli. I am really not sure what this was that Brad had. On the menu, it was a pasta dish with red snapper and all I could see was mussels and shrimp and some
other stuff, not for me!!!


Our server saw us toasting with our water and asked what we were celebrating. When we told her that it was our anniversary, she said that desert would be on her. So, we had our favorite, Tiramisu and we let her throw in the Chocolate Amaretto Cake! After dinner, we drove around downtown and looked at all the condos and picked out where we would like to live!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Wow - what a lovely Anniversary Celebration. So glad that you and Brad got to enjoy the dinner, ride around town and just being together unimcumbered with so many problems as you seem to encounter every day. Happy Anniversary and I hope you have many more to celebrate at your favorite restaurant. At Last is playing as I write this - how fitting. I love you both, Mom

Anonymous said...

I, too, wish you a Happy 7th Anniversary and many, many more to come. I'll never forget that day at Bixler Chapel, how beautiful you looked, and how happy you and Brad were together. I'm thankful some things never change! I love you dearly....Corinne

Anonymous said...

Happiest of anniversarys to you and Brad...
much love, Starr