Yesterday I received these beautiful flowers from my Aunt Rosie and Uncle Ron from Georgia. They were just the medicine I needed. There are 6 different types of flowers and they smell wonderful.
I have been in quite a bit of pain and it is just almost impossible to find a position that I can stay in for very long. I have some bruising and some swelling and it feels hot to the touch. Today Corinne came over bearing all the makings for her ham salad that I love. She made us sandwiches, chips and dip and Keebler Fudge stick cookies! She brought me magazines and Juicy Fruit too! I enjoyed our visit so much and did not want her to leave. While she was here, my sweet friend Starr came by and we all piled up in the bedroom and talked. I really enjoyed the company on this rainy dreary day. Now, if I could just figure out a way to get my hair washed, I think I might not cringe so everytime I walk by a mirror!
No comments:
Post a Comment