Starr also started this little notebook for me. When I have visitors to stop by, they can write down their favorite Bible verse in the notebook and I can keep it with me all the time. Starr started it out with one of our favorites, Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord,plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future".
What is your favorite verse from the Bible? If you feel like sharing with me, please leave it in the comment section.

If I have not returned your call or email. please bear with me. I have been sleeping quite a bit the past week and I can not seem to shake the headache. I appreciate the calls, emails, cards, and notes so much.
6 comments:
That is SO very sweet. I love you!!!!!
PS - and you know my MOST favorite - you taught it to me after all :)
“Be still, and know that I am God” (Psalm 46:10).
I knew the verse when I was at your house but I couldn't remember the book and verse so here it is:
Isaiah 40:31
those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
"Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4
Anni wanted me to add the verse that we have learned this week as a family. "Know that the Lord is God. It is He who made us, and we are His." Psalm 100:3
Thinking lots about you!!
Emily
I love you my friend....
Starr
Kim,
What a wonderful gift from your friend. You are in my thought and prayers.....Cathy
Post a Comment