Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD,
“plans to prosper you and not
to harm you, plans to give you
hope and a future.
Friday, May 8, 2009
Anyone that knows me, knows what Connor Cline Pigg means to me. There are not words for me to explain. The floodgates opened this afternoon when I opened this precious Mother's Day card.
That was precious and I also cried when you read what was written on it that you read to me. I received one just as precious from Leslie. She never forgets Mimi on every occasion. Aren't we blessed? Mom
3 comments:
How precious.
What a handsome young man.
have a great weekend,
Laura
That was precious and I also cried when you read what was written on it that you read to me. I received one just as precious from Leslie. She never forgets Mimi on every occasion. Aren't we blessed?
Mom
Found you through Newlywed, and all I can say is "awww." That is seriously one of the cutest little boys I've ever seen.
Post a Comment