
Today I heard an awful commotion out front and I went to see what was going on. Buddy was barking and moaning and crying and jumping all over the place. Then, I finally saw what had Buddy so worked up .... a little defenseless turtle! The turtle had retreated into his shell and was being so still. Buddy would go all around him, he was shaking I tell ya! Then he would walk off looking at it and turn around and lunge back at it and start the most awful barking! This went on for the longest until finally Buddy gave up and came in for a treat!
4 comments:
What great photos! Priceless!
Laura
Cute pictures!Just stopping by from SITS and wanted to say hello! I hope you are having a wonderful day! Now I'm off to read more:)
Hugs, Sandy
Buddy is a mess!
Awwww look at that sweet little boy :) I miss that little face. He needs to visit his mom and sister soon.
Post a Comment