Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD,
“plans to prosper you and not
to harm you, plans to give you
hope and a future.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
These pictures are from Patrick's house the other day. He has the most beautiful Iris's all over his yard! I have been waiting for the rain to stop so I can get some for our house. I have been reading up to learn how to transport some to our yard.
I rode by Patrick's house yesterday and saw the iris and they are magnificent. I also saw his new truck parked in the side. I want some of those iris also when it is transplanting time. Mom
2 comments:
Those are beautiful! Good luck with the transportation! :)
Carrie
I rode by Patrick's house yesterday and saw the iris and they are magnificent. I also saw his new truck parked in the side. I want some of those iris also when it is transplanting time.
Mom
Post a Comment