If you haven't clicked on the little house like this on the side of my blog, you are missing out! One day when I was reading another favorite blog, it linked over to Whitney Caroline Designs and I was hooked! You will find the most unusual and original items in her store. I am animal print, zebra print, monogram crazy and this store has all that and more! There are gift items for anyone on your list as well as anything you might want to pick up for yourself. So, take a minute and click on the house and look around, I am sure you will find something that you must have. She also does amazing gift wrap!Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Friday, May 8, 2009
Love this Bag!!!!
If you haven't clicked on the little house like this on the side of my blog, you are missing out! One day when I was reading another favorite blog, it linked over to Whitney Caroline Designs and I was hooked! You will find the most unusual and original items in her store. I am animal print, zebra print, monogram crazy and this store has all that and more! There are gift items for anyone on your list as well as anything you might want to pick up for yourself. So, take a minute and click on the house and look around, I am sure you will find something that you must have. She also does amazing gift wrap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I so want this bag!
Post a Comment