I just can't seem to stay current on here these days! Yesterday the 11th was my sweet brother in law, Mark Smith's birthday! He is just as sweet and kind as he is handsome! Hopefully, we will get together and celebrate his birthday this weekend.
Today Mom and I spent the biggest part of the day at Vanderbilt. I had a full body PET scan and neck CT. I had to work this morning without coffee and anyone that knows me can guess how grumpy I was. You have to go 6 hours without anything but water before the test. When we got there, they have to take your blood and make sure that your sugar level is under 200 and mine was 79 so I was good to go. The nurse injected the contrast through an IV and we had to wait for an hour. I slept and Mom worked in her seek a word book. It was not bad, just uncomfortable to lay so still on that little table for so long. Our prayer is that the source of where the cancer is coming from will be evident in the test results so when I have my surgery, it can be removed and keep it from spreading somewhere else.
After it was over, Mom and I headed over to Rotier's for a cheeseburger on french bread. When I came home I was wiped out and went to bed and slept until 8:00. Now, I am making a list of what I will take to Florida Sunday and getting to bed so I can get up for work in the morning!

1 comment:
praying for you...I love you my friend! hopefully I will see you later today~~
Post a Comment