Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My Today and Tuesday.....

This is true love of a sister.....take a half of day off work and come clean at your sisters house! I am pretty sure Tracey did not realize what she was volunteering for but she never complained. She just worked and worked and made things so much better over here!













As you can see by my lovely shoulder, I have the remnants of a Florida "tan". I remember how important it used to be to have a tan. I always thought that everyone looked better with some sun. After 3 years of no sun, I have learned that tanning is very low on the priorities list!













Starr came yesterday to accompany me to my pre-op appointment at Vanderbilt. They put me through the ringer. I had chest x-rays, EKG, physical, vitals, and 5 tubes of blood drawn. I told Starr that we would only be there for about 20 minutes based on all the pre-op appointments I have had in my life. Little did I know that Vanderbilt does lots more than Skyline or Hendersonville to get you ready for surgery. When we finally finished 2 hours later, we decided to stop and have dinner.
We had a wonderful dinner at Amerigo's on West End. I haven't been there in several years but it was as good as I remembered.















Today I have the day off from work and I have a "To Do List" that is growing by the minute. Lot's of last minute details to attend to before next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am here with you every step of the way... and I am honored to be able to be with you!!! Much love my friend!
Starr