
Five years ago today, Leslie gave birth to our precious, Connor Cline Pigg! He is been a constant joy and delight to me every day of his life. We bonded from the minute I met him on his first trip to Nashville from Houston when he was just a few weeks old. One of the sweetest sounds I ever heard was Saturday. When I drove up to his party, amidst the mass of adults and children, all the activities, out of nowhere, he came running full speed to me and embraced me yelling Kimmie!!! It was a priceless moment that I will never forget. Happy Birthday my sweet Connor Cline, I love you dearly!
3 comments:
I share your feelings concerning Connor. It is obvious that he returns your love and I think it is a beautiful love affair. He is such a beautiful child in every way and Leslie and Russell are doing a marvelous job in guiding him. There is no telling what he will do in this life - something spectacular I am sure.
Mom
sweet!!!! and 'priceless' indeed!!!
your the bestest!!!
love you my friend.
Starr
I have loved sharing Leslie with you the past 32 years so it is only fitting that we enjoy these grandchildren together. As I tell you all the time, I thank you for loving me and mine the way you do. What a precious aunt and great aunt you are....Corinne
Post a Comment