
Yesterday was my friend Lisa Branum's birthday! And what does she do? She and Gary sent me a Cookie Bouquet to remind me that they are thinking about me and praying for me!
Now today was another big day for me! My days off now are Wednesday and Thursday, which is very strange feeling to not have to get up on a weekday when Brad is up and getting ready for work. I woke up at 4:45 and could not go back to sleep so I am going to have to learn to adjust. Connor, Maddux and Anni are all taking swimming lessons this week from Dana and Daree at the Pilkinton pool. I wanted to see them in action so I picked up Mom and we got there in time to see the boys in action. Anni is in another class so I didn't get to see her in class but the boys were so cute! Dana and Daree are the best teachers in the world and they boys really listen to them and follow directions. After swimming lessons, we went to Mom's house for lunch that Leslie and Emily prepared. Emily and Leslie also brought me full dinners with all the sides that they prepared for me to take home. Brad and I certainly are eating well these days!
1 comment:
Kim,
I don’t really know you, but you have been on my mind. I came over to say hi and let you know you have been in my thoughts and prayers. I can see what kind and caring friends and family you have and know you are surrounded by love. Hope you are well and having a nice weekend. ~Cathy~
Post a Comment