Ok so I was reading up about one of my new medicines and I cracked up when I got to the part about malaria!!!!
What is Plaquenil Sulfate (Hydroxychloroquine)?
Hydroxychloroquine is an antimalarial drug and an analgesic (pain reliever). The exact way that hydroxychloroquine works is unknown.
Hydroxychloroquine is used to treat and prevent malaria. Hydroxychloroquine is also used to treat rheumatoid arthritis and lupus erythematosus.
How should I take Plaquenil Sulfate (Hydroxychloroquine)?
Take hydroxychloroquine exactly as directed by your doctor. If you do not understand these directions, ask your pharmacist, nurse, or doctor to explain them to you.
Take each dose with a full glass of water.
Take hydroxychloroquine with food to lessen stomach upset.
Hydroxychloroquine is used to treat and prevent malaria. Hydroxychloroquine is also used to treat rheumatoid arthritis and lupus erythematosus.
How should I take Plaquenil Sulfate (Hydroxychloroquine)?
Take hydroxychloroquine exactly as directed by your doctor. If you do not understand these directions, ask your pharmacist, nurse, or doctor to explain them to you.
Take each dose with a full glass of water.
Take hydroxychloroquine with food to lessen stomach upset.
1 comment:
How can you take something that you can't even pronounce?
Ilove reading your "Blog" and I check it every day.
I wish tht I could hear Who Am I, but I have decided that it is not possible.
I love you much - Mom
Post a Comment