Saturday, March 1, 2008

Our Saturday

The morning started off at Firestone to try and get the gas tank fixed on my car and Brad to get his oil changed. They could not fix my gas tank and said I would have to take it to the dealership. I dropped Brad off at home and went to Earl Dunn and waited in a packed room of people for over an hour to be told they would "rig" it and order the part for me to come back next week to get installed. Very nice service department there and it is all covered under warranty. Then off to meet Tom and Starr at IHOP for breakfast and then to Patty's to scrap all day. We had lots of fun even though I didn't get much done. They called me from Firestone and told me Brad's car had to have tires, he was in danger zone! Brad worked on the bluff all day and then we went to get his car and leave mine for an oil change and we will pick it up tomorrow.

No comments: