
I have set Mom up with her own blog ! I love to read her emails that she sends to us telling about her plans for the day or updating everyone on what is going on in the family. We decided that this would be a good way for her to do it so we will see how it goes! You can click over under my favorite websites on Postings from Patsy to read for yourself. Hers will be lots more interesting than mine since she is on the go all the time!
Mom told Paul Kemp that I love tulips and look what I got.....

they are so pretty and just made my day. Mom and I had fun this afternoon working on a picture project she had and we ate some of the chocolate cake I made with coffee from Alice and Karen. The cake was just a chocolate cake mix and 1 can of diet coke no eggs, no oil, no anything and it is so good and moist!
No comments:
Post a Comment