I just love this guy David A. on Ameican Idol! He just makes me smile everytime they show him on the show. Even when he forgot the words last week I thought he was the cutest, sweetest thing! Vote for him!!!
Today my old computer finally crashed. I have babied it so since October when I lost everything but this morning when I turned it on, it was blinking and cutting off and one. I got it to work long enough to email Brad a bunch of my work documents and then it was gone. I am hoping that all of my pictures are stored on Snapfish. Thankfully, Patrick has not moved his computer yet so I hooked it up until we can get another one or Patrick takes this one away from me.
Today is my cousin Alice's birthday! So if you are reading this Alice Faye, Happy Birthday and I love you!


1 comment:
Kim,
Thank you so much for adding me to your list to get onto your blog. I tried to get on it the other night from the link on Mimi's. I love being able to connect this way with you guys to know how you are and how you are feeling. Please know how you are in our prayers. I read my Renfrew journal not too long ago, and I can't thank you enough for how you were there and involved during that time. Love you lots! Em
Post a Comment