Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD,
“plans to prosper you and not
to harm you, plans to give you
hope and a future.
I am so glad that you had the courage to walk, sit, stand and be physically uncomfortable for such a long time in order to come to the game and support Drew and the team. They deserved better than what they got last night. Sometimes referee's are wrong, but they have the last word and we can't do anything about it. Drew sure does have a supporting family. Chris said last night that he drove 400 miles to have a heart attack. We all laughed and felt the same way. Hope you are not worse today because of last night. I love you and your courage. Mom
1 comment:
I am so glad that you had the courage to walk, sit, stand and be physically uncomfortable for such a long time in order to come to the game and support Drew and the team. They deserved better than what they got last night. Sometimes referee's are wrong, but they have the last word and we can't do anything about it. Drew sure does have a supporting family. Chris said last night that he drove 400 miles to have a heart attack. We all laughed and felt the same way. Hope you are not worse today because of last night. I love you and your courage. Mom
Post a Comment