Friday, March 21, 2008

My Good Friday


Today I got the royal treatment from my dear friends Samantha and Starr! I got my roots, nails and toes done! I enjoyed being with these two friends while they worked to make me look and feel better!

Starr is all healed from her surgery and looking great!
Then I went to the see the Tygards and have our taxes filed. Such a blessing to get money back and not have to pay this year! Not much else going on here, just looking forward to time with the family as we celebrate Easter and Cord Ramsey coming on Monday!

1 comment:

Patsy Cline said...

I am so happy that you got all of that "special and well deserved" treatment. I was pampered on Thursday and you were pampered on Friday. Are we lucky girls or what? Hallelujah - money back from IRS. What a change from the past. Glad you had a good day.
Love you, Mom