Today is my dear friend Samantha Medina's 39th Birthday! We celebrated by sharing a number 1 and a number 3 from McDonalds for lunch and a touch up for me. I told her I would treat her to any place in Rivergate with a drive thru window and that was her choice. So as the color processed on my hair, we ate our lunch and caught up on all the latest news with each other and laughed more times than I can count. As you can tell by the picture, I was the one that got the best end of the deal with the work she did on my hair!
Happy Birthday sweet friend and I hope you have a wonderful 39th year!
Starr, Samantha and me (The Cool Kid Club)
Yesterday, after waiting for 2 months, the Christmas gift to Brad from Mom, Patrick and me finally showed up! We ordered the Kindle from Amazon.com. It is an amazing little gadget for someone that loves to read as much as he does. You can load books, magazines, newspapers and music to it. He spent some time last night putting some books on it and he just loves it. It is so light and thin and it will be his constant companion I am sure.

We met Mom and Paul at Woody's for dinner last night. Wednesday night is 2 for 1 Fillet night there so we all had a delicious fillet. Paul told me during dinner that he brought me something back from the cruise that he wanted to give me when we left. Imagine the look on my face when he presented me with a 3 Liter bottle of Crown Royal! I have never seen a bottle this big in my life! Starr has already said that she would be happy to come over and help me enjoy it. (Russell and Wayne we will share some too!)
***Jasmine -I liked the song and I thought she did a good job.
***Matt G- I didn't really like what he sang but I like him, he tried to be to with it and it made him look like he was trying too hard
***Nick Mitchell - No. Just no. I thought he was funny but he should be on some other type show and he is taking up other peoples votes
***Allison- I felt like she was screaming but she will probably get a lot of votes. I think I voted for her because she is 16 and I admire that.
***Kris-the judges have pretty much warned the contestants not to sing Michael Jackson, Sting, Whitney Houston or Heart songs, that includes "Man in the Mirror"
***Megan Joy-She’s pretty (except for the arm tattoo) and talented. I thought the little shaky dance she did was cute, I voted for her
***Matt -I want to like him because of his story but I don't think that song will get him anywhere I felt embarrassed for him for some reason
***Nick Mitchell - No. Just no. I thought he was funny but he should be on some other type show and he is taking up other peoples votes
***Allison- I felt like she was screaming but she will probably get a lot of votes. I think I voted for her because she is 16 and I admire that.
***Kris-the judges have pretty much warned the contestants not to sing Michael Jackson, Sting, Whitney Houston or Heart songs, that includes "Man in the Mirror"
***Megan Joy-She’s pretty (except for the arm tattoo) and talented. I thought the little shaky dance she did was cute, I voted for her
***Matt -I want to like him because of his story but I don't think that song will get him anywhere I felt embarrassed for him for some reason
***Jesse-I think she sings well but it's her attitude (see below)
***Adam- He is a good performer and singer I just can't vote for a man that wears mascara and eyeliner
And the "talking back" to the judges DRIVES ME CRAZY! A lot of the contestants have been talking back, so I am wondering if the producers are encouraging it. I really, really don't like it! Jesse was the worst in the talking back category last night. Simon said she was forgettable, but not before calling her performance "too cool for school". That cracked me up!
And the "talking back" to the judges DRIVES ME CRAZY! A lot of the contestants have been talking back, so I am wondering if the producers are encouraging it. I really, really don't like it! Jesse was the worst in the talking back category last night. Simon said she was forgettable, but not before calling her performance "too cool for school". That cracked me up!
Danny Gokey is still my favorite!!! Another update coming tomorrow!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment