I have really tried to be more frequent in my blog writing but some days I just don't have anything to talk about. This week the Bachelor was the update show where "The Women Tell All" and I hated that Jillian was one of the ones sitting in the group. I think Jason will regret not choosing her. They are really trying to leave us in suspense with the previews of the "After the Rose Ceremony" and rumors say that he picks Molly and Melissa causes a scene so I guess we have to wait for the most dramatic rose ceremony ever!
I have been hunting for a special baby girl gift for our Maddux baby coming soon and I ran across this car seat! Now how cute would this be for a baby girl!
and... she could wear this hat as she rode in her car seat!!! I don't know if Chris Maddux would like this on his baby girl too much!
Paula Deans Tater Tot Shepherd’s Pie
1 1/2 pounds ground chuck
1 1/2 pounds ground chuck
1 medium onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 (10.75-ounce) can cream of celery soup
1 (10.75-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
1 (15-ounce) can niblet corn, drained
1 (15-ounce) can English peas, drained
3 tablespoons browning sauce (I don't know what in the world this is?)
1 tablespoon garlic salt
1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/8 teaspoon poultry seasoning
1/4 cup sour cream
1 (32-ounce) package frozen tater tots
Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease a 13×9-inch baking dish.
In a large skillet, combine ground chuck, onion, and garlic; cook over medium-high heat until meat is browned and crumbles. Drain well.
In a large bowl, combine meat mixture, soups, corn, peas, browning sauce, garlic salt, red pepper, paprika, salt, pepper, poultry seasoning, and sage. Spoon into prepared baking dish. Top evenly with tater tots.
Bake 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until browned and bubbly.
Makes 8 - 10 servings.

No comments:
Post a Comment