FYI....
Ok, so if you see your heating and air conditioning unit covered in ice, you may want
to call these people.....
Last week when the weather was so bad, Brad mentioned that the unit was all iced over and maybe that was not a good thing. I never gave it another thought until Friday when NES came out to fix the street light in our back yard. The NES man knocked on the door and said you really need to have that unit checked because it is covered in ice and it is a potential fire hazard. Great, I called Lee Company and they came out and sure enough the motor was bad. We have had to run the heat in emergency mode while we waited for the new motor to come in. As if our electric bill is not high enough, I can just imagine what the bill from this month will look like! Well this afternoon it felt like -10 in this house, the new motor was installed thanks to Mom calling her friend and getting the ball rolling. The cold seems to make all my pain so much worse so I am very thankful to have the heat working again!
2 comments:
get under allllllll your blankets you got for you birthday!!!
I hope that the house has finally gotten warm. If not I will call "my friend at Lee Co." and get some action at once.
Post a Comment