Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A long and random post....

What about these cuties!!!! Anni wanted to have her cousins Emma and Ava over for a sleepover for her birthday. They had a big time together. They partied some more at DiDi and G's while the parents went out for Valentine's day. Sarah James was also celebrating her birthday. Maddux was definitely outnumbered!

There is always some type of entertainment or performance when the cousins get together. Here the girls are performing a song that Emma wrote.
And look how big our little Will Carter is getting! I still have not seen him in person and he is now almost 3 months old.

Our Mississippi boys celebrated John Ed's birthday last week. I think these cutie pies will give "Little sister" lots of entertainment when she gets here!

If you are watching American Idol, keep your eye on this guy Danny Gokey! He stole my heart when they introduced him back several weeks ago. I am so drawn to the stories about the contestants. When he told about his wife dying I just sat and bawled! I read about him on the internet and found out he was a praise leader at his church and his story is so sweet. We all need to vote for him! I also like Keith and Brent, they are just good ole boys trying to make it in the business and they sing great!

NEXT..........
OK, so what can I say about the girl that has the 8 babies to add to the six that she already has? I just don't understand this at all. So many loving couples in this world that want to have a baby and can't, and this lady is allowed to do this? What is wrong with this picture? I think the doctor that implanted her is the biggest culprit of all.

Next...
I love Jason the bachelor. I think I felt so sorry for the way it turned out for him last season that I really hope he finds his wife this season. I love watching him with his little boy Ty and I feel like he is really serious about finding love. I was sad when he sent Jill home last night but my second choice is Molly so we will see in the "most dramatic rose ceremony ever"!

Next....Can I just say how disappointed that I was when they announced the stars that will be on Dancing with the Stars and Donny Osmond was not in the lineup! He was on the Bonnie Hunt show last week and more or less indicated that he would be on the show. I will have to find someone else to support and maybe he will be on next time.

And last for today but certainly not least.....some adorable pics of Courtney and Tracey in NewYork City!!! I would have loved to have been with them. I pride myself in teaching Courtney the art of a fine handbag!!!

Now doesn't this just look like a scene from Sex in the City?

No comments: