Tonight my Valentine took me to Woody's for a delicious dinner. We only had to wait about 30 minutes for a table and it was well worth it.

Lauren also got flowers from Brad. It was her first time to receive flowers and she was so delighted!

Yesterday I got a delivery of the best tasting tangerines from Florida sent by Carolene. She is still at her house in Florida waiting on the weather to warm up here. I miss her so much and I can't wait until she gets home.

Lauren also got flowers from Brad. It was her first time to receive flowers and she was so delighted!
Yesterday I got a delivery of the best tasting tangerines from Florida sent by Carolene. She is still at her house in Florida waiting on the weather to warm up here. I miss her so much and I can't wait until she gets home.
No comments:
Post a Comment