Yesterday I was determined that I was going to leave my nest. I have missed my last 3 appointments for a manicure and even my free birthday manicure that Starr gives. So, I loaded up on my medicine and headed out to the salon. I got an awesome Valentine manicure with a heart and a sparkly on it. I was covering my face to spare you all the from the sight of it! I left there and met Mom at Friday's for lunch. Corinne had sent us a coupon to buy a meal and get one free and that is always fun to eat free. We left Friday's and headed to Stein Mart in Hendersonville. It was the first time I have been in the new store and I could easily move in there and live happily ever after! We were hunting for some cruise attire for Mom to take next week on the cruise she is going on. We found some very cute things for her and I found this cute thing for me:
So now I am resting from my big day out yesterday. I left the house 5 times in January so I am hoping that February will be at least that or maybe more!
1 comment:
I love your 'cookie' jar... did they have anymore? how much?
Starr
Post a Comment