Saturday, May 31, 2008

More Anniversary posting....


Brad made reservations for us to have dinner at our favorite place,
Sole Mio at 6:00 pm. We decided to eat inside because it was 90 degrees and we were afraid it would be too hot outside. We started off with a glass of wine and a toast. We had an appetizer of Antipasti that was delicious served with their wonderful bread. I ALWAYS order the same thing, I figure why mess with something perfect? But tonight, I had the Chateaubriand (rare fillet medallions with Bearnaise sauce) and steamed string beans. It was fabulous! Brad got a dish that had pasta, some type of cream sauce with shrimp, mussels, red snapper, clams and cherry tomatoes. He loved it and was glad he tried something new. Then, we had our usual Tiramisu and our server gave us a New York Style cheesecake with strawberries when she found out it was our anniversary.
















Then we drove around downtown to see what was going on and then home. It was a wonderful night and a wonderful celebration of our 6 years together!

No comments: