Sunday, June 1, 2008

Another great day!

I was determined to see Sex and the City ASAP! After Leslie's report, I knew that I would not be disappointed. It was great. I laughed and cried and laughed some more and I want to see it again. I used to look so forward to Sunday night and watching this show and I love the friendships these girls have. They are so different and so similar.

Mom and I met Corinne for the 1:30 show after lunch at Calhouns.

We took a self portrait to capture this time together!

Then it was home for the grilled hamburgers we were promised on Memorial Day that was postponed due to rain.




Jerry and Sandra came by to see all the renovations going on around here. Sandra brought us a quiche and ribeye steaks that we will enjoy later in the week.











2 comments:

Patsy Cline said...

Today was just absolutely THE BEST. I loved every minute that I spent with you and Corinne and then Brad and Patrick. How lucky I am to be included in such a great plan that you had for the day. Thanks a million. Don't you think it great that an old gal like me could love that movie so much? I must be the exception to the rule,

Leslie Pigg said...

Oh, I'm glad you enjoyed it!!! Mom may have told you but my favorite part was when they couldn't believe Charlotte was happy every day. She said, "Well not all day every day, but every day!" It's definitely one I want to own. And didn't it make you sad that you won't see those girls again?! I'm so glad ya'll had a fun outing. And that grilled feast looked delicious too!! Miss you and love you bunches...