we all fell in love with it and Patrick was ready to put a contract on it!!! I would have made Corinne so proud, I met the neighbor and I know her history and all the surrounding neighbors as well! Brad had already researched this house for several days and we were all delighted with how well it has been taken care of. It is very clean and has enough storage buildings in the back to hold all of our stuff that is in Mom's garage and then some! It has a huge fenced yard, front and back and a great deck with flowers blooming everywhere!
Susan was so patient and explained every page to him and he was so serious and attentive. Then we all voted on the price he would offer and then it was done. He put his earnest money down and Susan will deliver the contract to the other agent tonight. Now we just have to pray that it all comes through for him and he will be living in almost walking distance from us!!!
My baby boy soon to be a homeowner!!!!! He was so happy and so cute as we discussed what furniture would go in each room. It has mauve carpet in the living room but it is very clean mauve carpet and will match his green sofa and loveseat from Emily and Jackson perfect.

As we were leaving he said " Did you see that hot girl walking her dog"? "I need to get a dog or maybe some chairs to sit out on the front porch" That's Patrick, always thinkging ahead!!!!
As we were leaving he said " Did you see that hot girl walking her dog"? "I need to get a dog or maybe some chairs to sit out on the front porch" That's Patrick, always thinkging ahead!!!!

1 comment:
Wow... this is awesome! I know you are sooooo proud, (him too!)
Post a Comment