Today was a beautiful day outside. I watched my TV church and rested up all day. Tonight we were invited to Starr and Tom's house for dinner. Our friend Samantha was bringing dinner for the Signs and she graciously included us. It was an Southern dinner of fried chicken, pinto beans, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, rolls, cornbread, and desert! It was delicious!
After dinner, we all went upstairs to view the progress of Starr's craft room and for her to show us all of her scrapbook supplies. Tom and Brad watched sports on TV and Samantha and I were amazed at all of Starr's treasures. Her craft room is going to be wonderful when it all gets finished. Tom is doing so well I will not surprised at all if he gets back to working on it.
When we got home Patrick came over for a visit and it just made a great day perfect!
No comments:
Post a Comment