
Today we had planned on Patrick coming over and we were going to have a cookout. He was going to grill us hamburgers. Well, the rained nixed that plan so we went to Whitt's and got barbecue and baked beans and had our get together inside! It was fun having Patrick and his friend Taylor over, it seemed like old times listening to them laugh and holler as they watched TV. Tomorrow I go to work and Brad has another day off !
Here are some pictures from today, Brad doesn't like to have his picture made as much as Patrick and I do!


1 comment:
Look at Patrick's shaved head! And your red hair - I have not gotten to see these things in person yet!! I am glad you had a good weekend with your "peeps"...that's what it is all about. Love you!!
Leslie
Post a Comment