Friday, April 17, 2009

This is what is going on at our house this weekend! Starr, Samantha and I have been planning a whole weekend of scrap booking for months and it is finally here! They have been planning the menu and I can't wait to see what they bring. Brad helped me get everything all set up and I am ready for them to get here! Hopefully we will get lots done over the next couple of days. One thing I know for sure, there will be lots of laughing!
Ray and Nita in all their glory! Easter Sunday with the grandchildren and children in Mississippi!
Drew. Tara, Chris, Ashley, Emily and Jackson
Back: Christopher, John Ed, Mary Hollis, Emma, Sarah James
Front: Maddux, Will Carter, Anni and Ava

2 comments:

Magnolia Memories08 said...

Kim what a beautiful family
First time to visit your blog.I wish I knew how to do scrapbooking.I have always wanted to. It just takes alot of time. But I know it would be alot of fun with friends.
Have a great day.
Please stop by for a visit
bring coffee, tea or a coke you may find something of interest.

Laura said...

What fun days and happy memories. It makes me miss my grandsons.

Laura