What a wonderful weekend! This slideshow shows a glimpse of the fun, laughter, food and fellowship that we had. We were very productive while having a great time. We decided that we will do this from now on once a quarter and we have already planned to have a July repeat. Brad is all for it and was such a good sport to let us take over the house and his "mancave" for the whole weekend. He said that he didn't mind if I left it set up for as long as I wanted to because he knew how much I enjoyed it.
Thank you to Samantha and Starr for giving me the best medicine I have had in a long time! I never stepped foot in the kitchen from Friday until Monday.
3 comments:
That looks like the most amazing, fun, perfect, wonderful time EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
What a FUN time!! I knew you girls would have a great one, but that just looked like a blast. That's wonderful for all of you - I think it looks like a great tradition you should DEFINITELY uphold!!! Love you all!
such a wonderful weekend, we...laughed till we cryed, cryed till laughed, ate, drank, slept, laughed again, sang to the 70's music, ate again, and again...laughed, talked about our past, present and then some...kids, and the best...SAFETY'...!!!!! Oh my gosh, I am laughing again!!! I so love my friend Kim...she provided the most amazing place for the 'Girls Gone Srapppin' Wild Weekend'... EVER!!!!! thank you my sweet friend!!! I will love you 4ever!!!!
Post a Comment