Tuesday, April 14, 2009

17 of the family gathered Sunday at Mom's house to celebrate Easter. It was a perfect day with perfect weather, food and fellowship. Leslie made sure that I would have all of the memories captured in pictures and I could not have done a better job if I had tried. The children were precious all dressed in their cute clothes and so appreciative of the little Easter bags I made them. Corinne's trunk was packed full of games, eggs to hunt and prizes. This year the kites were a big hit and there was just enough wind to keep them in the air. Mom had the chocolate bunnies all lined up on the mantle like she does every year and her house was all decorated for the occasion. We were minus all the Maddux family and the Wiseman family but it was a wonderful day and the Easter tradition was kept in place on Freda Villa.

No comments: