Today Mom and I had a date planned to head to Green Hills. Our first stop was to drop off my coat for the summer at Regency Furs. Then we drove around to decide where we would have lunch. We decided on Zoe's and planned to eat outside. We got our food and all the seats outside were taken so we stayed inside. As we looked around, we noticed half of the people in our view were talking on a cell phone or typing on their phone. Are we the only ones that don't do that? I love the Internet and email as much as anyone but is it so important that you can't even eat lunch without checking your email? I must be getting old because I just think it is annoying! 
Next stop, Swoozies!!! Oh my goodness, I could have stayed in there all day! I had a gift card that I got for my birthday last year that I have been wanting to use forever so I was so excited to finally get there. We must have looked at every item in the store! They also have a website http://www.swoozies.com/ where you can see all the cute stuff they have.
We made our purchases and set outside in the shade and "people watched" for a while. We saw all sorts of people and "attire" Green Hills is a whole different world from Madison!
No comments:
Post a Comment