Tuesday, April 14, 2009

2 Posts today....

Yesterday Patrick took his truck in to find out about the noises it was making. They called to tell him that it needed several things and after 7 years with his beloved truck, he decided it was time to trade it in. In the middle of the awful thunder storms and pouring down rain, he test drove 2 trucks. He just didn't love them so I told him I thought he should keep looking. So, being the ever "helpful" mother that I am, I went on a massive search on the internet for a truck that he would love. I found this one and it happened to be at the car dealership where our friend Jeff Cowden works. I called Patrick and told him I thought it was worth a look. He called me an hour later and said "he loved it"! Jeff made him a great deal and the next thing I knew, Patrick had him a new truck and he did it all by himself!




1 comment:

Laura said...

It's great isn't it when they take our advice and its good advice. I love it when that happens.

Laura

whitespraypaint.blogspot.com