I saw this saying today on one of the many scrapbook sites I look at and it really stuck out to me. It also reminded me of the post that Mom wrote about when the flower randomly grew on the side of her driveway. I decided that I would think about some of the things this week that brought me joy and try to be more appreciative of how great my life really is.
Leslie sent several emails this week with pictures telling about what was going on with the boys and I have read them over and over and smiled at the pictures more times than I can count. They started preschool and Connor started soccer and Cord had his 1st Michigan game!


I had a wonderful visit and dinner at Rafferty's with the Smith's and Mom while Tommy Pardue was in town. We spent two hours eating dinner outside and catching up with Tommy and I got to see cute little Jackson.
All the laundry is done, my office is all re-organized again, Patrick did not have to have a new transmission in his truck, I may have a customer service job that I can do from home, I cooked supper 3 times, no doctors appointments, new 90210 show, manicure and pedicure, and the list goes on as I reflect on the week. I am going to try hard to focus on JOY!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment