Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I got the Job!!!!!!!!

Yippee!! After 3 weeks of researching, taking typing tests, doing voice auditions, being interviewed, I got the job that I wanted with the Cloud10 Corporation!!!!! I was holding out for that one because it has the best reputation and the best training out of the 16 companies that I was looking into. I had no idea that there were so many Work at home jobs out there. The pay is not great starting out but it is pay so I am not complaining! I can also do it in my pj's, no walking, without the expense of work clothes, dry cleaning, gas or wear and tear on my car!
This is from the web site and it tells about the job:

"At home professionals work ....well, at home! This position is virtually based, and takes advantage of the fact that many people now have a personal-computer and high-speed internet access in their homes. As an At Home Professional you will handle various transactions for our clients customers all from your home. You'll be working with customers via telephone, email or web chat in order to provide information about products and services, to take orders or to solve problems. "


Some examples of their customers are Comcast, Staples, and Office Depot. I will start online training next Monday for 2 weeks and then I will choose my account based on the hours they have available. I am not sure how many hours that I will start out with because the schedules are not flexible. You work the schedule you take for 3 months and then you have a chance to change if you decide those hours are not good for you.


So if you call here and I don't answer,

I AM WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: