Tuesday, September 16, 2008

2nd Post for TUESDAY!

What a wonderful surprise came in the mail for Lauren and I ! Handmade, monogrammed aprons from Alice! Aren't they the cutest thing ever? With all that she has had on her the past months, and she takes the time and love to do this for us! We think we are some real "styling cooks" ! So therefore, we must make dinner tonight and wear our new aprons from Alice.



























We are going to have "Perfect Pork Tenderloin", Salad and these new potatoes called "Crash Hot Potatoes" that I found on a website that I love called The Pioneer Woman. She has great recipes and all sorts of fun stuff on there. You can find the recipe here:

Patrick is on the twilight shift so he will get to come over for dinner with us and of course for this:

GO DAN FOR 1st Place and Renny for America's Choice!!!!!!!!

No comments: