Sunday, September 14, 2008

Catching Up!

I am behind once again in blogging so I have several things to write about today. Yesterday, Brad and I attended the wedding of Nicole Yoder, daughter of my long time friend Belinda. As I was waiting for Brad to park the car, more friends that I haven't seen in almost a year came up, Sharon and Randy Morgan! I was thrilled to see them and we went in and took our seats. Sharon and I were talking non stop until the wedding started catching up on everything and everyone. The wedding was so sweet and the decorations were lovely. After the wedding I was able to see lots of old Comdata friends and before some of them left for the reception we took a picture with Belinda.

Brad and I did not go to the reception because of the location and the difficulty that I would have getting in. (Legislative Plaza) He surprised me by taking me to Maggiano's for a date! We had a great lunch and took our time and then came home and took a nap! It was a great day and so nice to get out of the house!

Lauren is with Mom this weekend having a ball. Yesterday they went to the annual cattle sale at the Lee's and Mom was able to introduce Lauren to lots of her old friends and co-workers. They came home and planted some flowers and had lots of talks and then went for a steak dinner. Today they will go to Sunday School and Church and Mom said they would probably drop by Krystal before coming home. Lauren loves being with Mom and says she would love to stay over there all the time!
Tuesday the 9th was Danny Wiseman's Birthday and then on the 12th, Danny and Tracey celebrated their 21st wedding anniversary!

Drew and Tara also celebrated their 10 year anniversary on the 12th!
They celebrated their anniversary in Arizona!

No comments: