Thursday, January 24, 2008

What a day!

Brad and I left home early this morning at 5:30 to head to Alabama to pick up our girl and take her to her new temporary home. We went by Walmart and got the rest of the things that she will need and headed to New Beginnings. When we got there we only had to wait a few minutes while they scurried around and tried to cover their ___. Lauren seemed in great spirits and we were on our way to Paint Rock. The people there were so awesome! They all stopped in to meet us and then we went over the paperwork and she signed everything asking a few questions but did not seem to be alarmed by the outdoor setting she would be living in. I don't know if she was just in shock or she is really open to do the work to find her happiness. They checked her stuff all in and we said our goodbyes and walked away full of hope and EXPECTING that this will be the help she needs.
From Bubba on Cheryl's blog today.......

"WOW, where do I start. This has been one of the most remarkable days of our lives, I don’t think I can begin to put it into writing. We have cried tears of joy all day, we have laughed, we have hugged, and we continue to rejoice. God has HEALED our sweet little Cheryl. There is no other way to say it, nor should there be. We will refuse to accept any other explanation for this miracle. With one swipe of his mighty hand God has vanished this horrific disease from Cheryl’s little beat up body."
Corinne called and gave me the news as we were on the way home from Alabama. I was not surprised, I EXPECTED God to heal her all along! There have been so many blessings and signs of God's involvement in Cheryl's journey all along. Hearts have mended and faith has been renewed and many lessons learned! Thank you God!

No comments: