Friday, January 25, 2008

Patrick is moving out...

Tonight in this freezing cold weather, Patrick is moving into his new home. I have very mixed emotions about this. I am happy that he is going to have a place for friends and fun and I am sad that I will not have the comfort of knowing he is in his room. I know it is time, but I enjoy him so much and I love seeing him everyday. I am also worried about the neighborhood he will live in but he is 22 and this will be a good thing for him. I really like his roommate, Zack Woodall and I know they will get along fine. So, I will EXPECT this to help him grow, mature and be happy and also that he will make good choices!

I saw this scrapbook room of a blogging lady named Benita, I can not imagine having this much stuff and it is just a hobby! I thought I had lots of stuff, I will have to show this to Starr!

No comments: