Wednesday, January 16, 2008

It's Snowing!!!!




It is snowing outside! I am so excited! I hope it snows several inches so we are "snowbound" as Aunt Ree used to say. I will worry about Patrick coming home from work at 4:00 am but I told him to call me as he is leaving. Wonder how old he will be before I don't panic when he is on the road in bad weather. I have been on the phone all day long trying to take care of "issues". Mainly, I am trying to get insurance stuff worked out. Lee Company came today and checked out the heating and air unit and said it is fine. I asked why its so cold in here only to be told by someone else that it is the way this house is. Thanks for the revelation! I did tons of laundry today and decided to set my table with Valentine decorations. Now its time to work on my Bible Study.