Saturday, January 12, 2008

Saturday ...

Mom and I worked on a display board today of the Christmas pictures from the DLC center where she works. We had so much fun "piddling" as Nita would say. They will put it on an easel for everyone to see at the center. Karen came over for a visit and we watched the last of the Vandy game in double overtime. We thought Vandy could pull it out but they lost.

I am going to try to include quotes or scriptures of inspiration as much as I can and here is today's:
"The longer I live, the more beautiful life becomes."~
Frank Lloyd Wright
So so true, isn't it? The longer we live, we notice more. We take more time to smell the roses. We don't waste our precious time on trivial things, or trivial people, for that matter. Life has more meaning as you get older. As you get older, your own unique passion you have for your own life, suddenly becomes more clear. There's more clarity in your day to day life.

No comments: