Brad and I love every second we have with these grand babies!
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Monday, January 23, 2012
Week 4 of 2012
Tuesday after our James Bible Study, Mom, Starr, Jacque, Nita and I went to lunch for a pre-birthday lunch. We had a great time being together and Starr gave me this cute zebra scentsy candle that looks so cute in the kitchen. I have been thinking all along that I was going to be 52 and I realized that I will be 53! I think I lost a year somewhere, oh yeah the year I had cancer!
When I woke up the morning of my birthday, the 18th, my sweet husband had my gift and cards sitting out on the bar waiting for me. Our tradition is to always give one sweet card and one funny card. He puts lots of thought in selecting his cards so that is always my favorite part. He gave me a gift bag with my favorite perfume and lotion in it and I was one happy girl. My birthday fell on Wednesday this year and Wednesday is always Shoneys and church with Jacque and Joesea. Joesea loved the girls at Shoneys singing to me and sharing in the hot fudge cake!
On Saturday, Mom planned a birthday lunch with the sisters and Sara Chauvin at the Chocolate Strawberry in Gallatin. Mikka was sick so Joesea came with me. We all had the chicken salad croissants and it was so delicious. I received a beautiful pendant with my initials that I have had my eye on for a long time. I came home to rest up for a sleepover with the grandchildren!




Mikka and Patrick brought the children over and we decided to venture out for some entertainment. We headed to Incredible Daves at Rivergate for Joesea to play. John Patrick was mesmerized watching all the people and the children playing. He sat up so big on the couch just looking around for over an hour! Brad followed Joesea all over and let her play all the games she wanted and they ended it with bowling. They cashed in all of her tickets and we headed to CiCi's pizza for dinner. As soon as we got home, Joesea headed straight to the office to get out some craft supplies. We had to make a few things before bed. Joesea had pulled another tooth today so she was very worried that the tooth fairy would not know to come to our house. We assured her that the fairy would find her and sure enough she did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment