
Week 2 of being back on my blog! Yeah for me! Last week Mikka had to go back to school on Tuesday and Joesea and John Patrick were still on break so we had a fun play day. As soon as Joesea hits the door, she usually wants to craft which is always fine with me. She decided she should have jewelry on for this and I thought that was a great idea. We made lots of Valentines and also got out all of my Valentine decorations. Everything looked so bare around the house without all the Christmas decorations that the Valentine decor cheered it up around here. John Patrick slept through most of the day but when he would wake up we would stop and feed or play with him. Joesea's front tooth was very loose and she kept wiggling it all day. I kept telling her she better not pull it because I was not ready for her to look so old! Sure enough, she had only been gone an hour or so and she called me and told me she had pulled it. She was so proud of herself and could not wait to go to bed and have the tooth fairy come. Wednesday morning when she came over before school she was so excited to tell us she got $2.00 for her tooth!


Friday Jacque and I took John Patrick to Tucker Photography to get his 3 month old picture made. I know I am running a little bit behind but the holidays got us off track. He did so great in the pictures! I can't wait to get the proofs back but I know it will be hard to make a choice. We did 3 different outfits and because it was so warm outside, we even had a few made outside. I came home and rested up a bit to get ready for Scrapbook weekend. Starr and Samantha came over and we spread out all of our stuff and got busy. Samantha cooked lots of wonderful meals and we all got lots done. I am working on a secret project for Brad's Valentine gift so I didn't get any actual scrapbook pages done. We finished up Sunday night and have already scheduled to do it again in February.
 |
| John Patrick likes tasting his shoes more than wearing them! |
Today was mine and John Patrick's day together. After Joesea left for school, I made him a pallet in the den for tummy time. Patrick told me he had turned over yesterday and I wanted to see for myself. Sure enough, he proped up on his little elbows and made a loud grunting noise and over he went! I screamed and yelled and clapped and he looked at me like I was crazy! He did it several times before he decided he was tired of performing for me. I can not believe how fast he is growing and changing. He is such a happy baby. He laughs and smiles constantly and makes the cutest sounds. He loves looking at the TV (he gets that honest from his Daddy) and having music playing. He reaches for things and puts it straight to his mouth.
This is a 6 month outfit he has on and it fits him perfectly! I can't wait to hear what the doctor says about him Thursday.
Tomorrow is the first day of the new Beth Moore Bible Study on James and I can't wait to get started!
2 comments:
Love Love Love!
happy to be reading your blogs my friend! Love you!
Post a Comment