Friday, January 16, 2009

Finally updating.......

Well I have certainly let my blog slip as 2009 started. I have not even posted the birthdays or anniversaries so I will do that first off.

January 2, 2009 Corinne and Mark celebrated their 27th wedding anniversary

Also on January 2, 2009 was Cassie Smith's Birthday

on January 11, 2009 Brigham Lee Angela turned 21 years old

On January 15, 2009 John Jackson Routh turned 33 years old!

and today our little man Jackson Smith turns 5 years old !

The past few weeks have been pretty uneventful compared to the weeks of December. I have been connecting with friends that I have not talked to or seen in a while and that has been very nice. I received 2 very sweet notes from 2 special little girls this week. Emma and Ava sent these thank yous for the Kimmie party we had after Christmas. I do believe that Emma may pick up my scrapbook love based on the way she decorated her card. I sure hope one of the little ones will someday be as passionate about it as I am.


Last Sunday Brad and I went to get me a new desk for my office. We were looking for something that would be conducive for my job as well as scrapbooking. I found just the one I wanted and Lauren agreed to put it all together. It has a rolling cart that fits under it to hold my office supplies and files and it is perfect! I love office supplies as much as scrapbook supplies so organizing everything was so much fun. It took Lauren and Brad (mostly Lauren) all afternoon Sunday to put it together and at 10:30pm we called Patrick to come up while I was on break and move the old one out and the new one in. I spent the rest of my shift taking Comcast calls while I was setting up everything. I was very annoyed at all the people in Michigan that kept calling and interrupting me!



Today I went and got my hair done and I am so excited about my 50th birthday party tomorrow. I do not know any details other than Mom is picking me up at 11:30 to take me! I am sure I will have pictures and details posted by tomorrow afternoon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is John Jackson Routh Camilla's cousin? Please reply me at colinmichealg@yahoo.com thanks, it'll mean so much to me:)