Saturday, April 26, 2008

Maddux's Pirate Birthday Party



Maddux celebrated his 3rd birthday today with a great Pirate party! All the children had so much fun making pirate hats, playing outside and having an awesome treasure hunt. They had clues hidden outside that ended them back to the front porch to the treasure chest filled with treat bags for all of them.
Chris, Ashley, Christopher and John Ed were home and we were all glad to have them here. Chris ran in the Music City Marathon today and did it in a little over 2 hours! Mom had to miss the party as she was on her way home from Gulf Shores. I talked to her and I know she wanted to be here so bad.
Today was the celebration for National Scrapbook Day at Patty Wigger's house. We had a small group this year but it was still fun and I managed to get a lot done. I missed having Starr there but she was working and taking care of Tom.
I talked to Tom on the phone and he sounded really good. He is going to bounce back from all of this in amazing speed I can tell. I think if he had it his way, he would try to go to work!

1 comment:

emrouth said...

Kim, thank you so much for coming to his party yesterday. It was such a pretty day!! Maddux was so excited about his party. It is so wonderful to be surrounded by family to celebrate with! I can't wait to see your pics that you took! Love you! Em