It's been a long time since I posted on here. I have been so sick with this pneumonia that I haven't felt like it nor did I have anything going on. I finally went to work Thursday and made it all day. Friday, I went to get a manicure at Starr's. While I was at the beauty shop, she got a call that Tom had fallen and was being transported to Vanderbilt hospital ER. We met Brigham and went out there and Tom was already there. It was his bad leg and it was broken. They have been told that he will have to have his leg amputated. He has an amazing outlook about it all and I have no doubts he will make an amazing recovery. Please pray for him as he goes this and for Starr as she nurses him back to health.
We have stayed in all weekend and Brad has done some yardwork and it is really looking pretty in our yard.
My sweet Patrick came over this afternoon and stayed until 10:00 tonight! I think he was homesick! He ate and we watched some TV and then I found him like this..
Well, that's about it, Mom is in Gulf Shores for a week on vacation with some girlfriends so she won't be posting for awhile. I love to read her posts, they are so informative and so descriptive.
No comments:
Post a Comment