Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I 'M Back !!

Well I have been home from the hospital a week and I decided I needed to get back on the blog. Mom has done a wonderful job by putting updates on her blog everyday and since she is such a better writer, I hope she will continue to post the more serious information on her blog, Last Sunday, my friend of 38 years, Darlene Maddox Slatter came over for a visit, I am noat supposed to talk and if you can only imagine how hard that is. I tried to whisper as best as I could but we just had so much to say, She went to work on my hair and putting makeup on to make me feel better, it was so much fun.


Then on Monday morning, Mom showed up for duty and baskets of food. Tracey had sent a breakfast caserole and muffins. Samantha came a little later with tons of food from Los Palmas.






No comments: