Sunday, July 26, 2009

Birthdays today....

Happy Birthday to Courtney Blair Wiseman! She turns 18 today and I can not believe it! It was only yesterday that she was at my condo at Cedarwood and she would love to play office with all my supplies. We would pull out all the craft supplies and make things, we would laugh and shop and go out to eat. I always called her Missy and she called me Kissy. I am proud to say that I take credit for her love of jewelry and nice handbags! And now, here she is getting ready to start her senior year of High School. She is so sweet and fun and kind and she is girl that everyone wants for a friend. I love being on facebook so I can see pictures of all the things she is involved in. She loves the Lord, her family and her friends with all she has and I could not be more proud of her!
Happy Birthday Sweet Courtney! I love you very much!!!!!! XXXXOOOO
This day is also our precious Ashley's birthday too!!!! Ashley has such a big heart and has always been such a blessing to our family. I hope you have a wonderful day Ashley and I can't wait to see you !
Happy Birthday I love you!!! XXXXOOOO

No comments: