******** I didn't want to post this and take away from our baby news so that is why I am late posting this drama!
Ok so this is not how I wanted the Bachelor to end Monday night. I kept seeing the commercials that something shocking was going to take place. They always say that so I thought they were just trying to get more viewers. After Jason gave Molly the news that she was not the one, I wanted her to just smile and leave. I wanted her to keep her dignity and walk away. Molly continued all the way to the limo telling him that he had made a mistake. I kept saying just keep walking and smile and ride away.
But no.....
I don't understand," she says sadly. "I think you've made a mistake, a big one," and shakes her head in disbelief. He holds her hand as he walks her back to the limo. "I just don't get it," she says, sobbing. "I truly, truly care about you. I think you're making a huge mistake and I think you're going to end up hurt again.""All I can say is I think you're wrong," he says. "I hope I am," she says, "because you deserve someone really great."
Then it flashed to Jason hanging over the balcony bawling his eyes out after Molly left. Now I don't mind some manly crying now and then but pleeeese... he cried the whole show!

Next he proposes to Melissa and that sweet little boy Ty comes running out in his tux and they are laughing and hugging and then they jump in the pool. Now what was the purpose of that? Then again, we are told that the most "shocking after the rose episode ever" is coming up. Jason starts out with this sad face and he tells Chris he made a mistake and that he still has feelings for Molly. So in front of millions of people, they bring out Melissa and and Jason proceeds to break up with her. He says that he can't live his life wondering what if so...he is going to try to get Molly back. I am in stundum at this point. Melissa is mad and she storms off and they bring Molly on the stage. Molly sits down and talks to Chris and says she still loves Jason and wishes everyday that he would come knocking at her door. Well she got her wish. Jason comes out and tells her he broke up with Melissa and he loves her.
Are you kidding me???????? The next thing you know they are kissing and all happy and walk off the stage. Ok, I am done, I am stating it here and now that I am not going to watch this show anymore!!! Except for the update show, well. now Molly is planning to move to Seattle and they are in love. They were on Ellen and and they were talking about how sorry they were that Melissa got hurt.
OK, NOW I AM DONE WITH THE BACHELOR!!!!
1 comment:
I dont blame you one bit...it is crazy! but, I cant wait to see Jillian more...starting in May!
THe babies in your family are beautiful....just beautiful!
Happy Weekend!
Post a Comment